Coconut Vanilla Pancakes
- 40g Whole Grain Spelt Flour
- 20g Coconut Flour
- 20g Women´s Best Slim Shake Vanilla
- 125g non-fat Greek Yoghurt
- 80g Egg Whites
- Bourbon Vanilla
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder (do not use more!)
- optional: a Dash of Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tsp Coconut Oil for Frying
Beat Egg-Whites until stiff.*
Simply combine all Ingredients for the Dough with the stiff Egg-Whites in a Bowl and mix until smooth.
Heat up some Oil in a Pan on Medium Level.
When the Pan´s hot enough, start frying your Pancakes by using approx. one big Tbsp. of the Dough for one Pancake.
Fry from both Sides for about 2 Minutes.
Finally, top your Pancakes with Berries, Nuts, Maple Syrup and you´re done. Enjoy!
*optional, but your Pancakes will become fluffier and won´t fall in later if you beat your Egg-Whites