Very Berry Beet Smoothie Bowl
For the smoothie bowl:
- 1-2 large medjool dates, pitted and soaked in warm water for 5 minutes
- 1 small beet, finely chopped
- 1 handful of spinach
- ½ small fresh or frozen avocado, chopped and skinned
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- ½ cup frozen strawberries or raspberries
- 1 handful of ice cubes
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 scoop Women`s Best Slim Body Shake Vanilla
- 2-3 drops liquid stevia (optional)
For the toppings:
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened coconut flakes
- 5-6 strawberries, sliced
- 10-20 raspberries
- ¼ teaspoon pistachios, finely chopped
Soak your date(s) in warm water while chopping your beet.
Add your chopped beet, soaked and drained date(s), and the remaining smoothie bowl ingredients to a high speed blender and blend until smooth and fully incorporated.
Serve immediately in a bowl with toppings.